Travelzoo Las Vegas
Experience the best of Las Vegas nightlife with the V Card, which grants users VIP access to some of the top nightclubs, lounges, bars and pools in Vegas.
Why we love it
- Valid for entry to more than 35 nightclubs, lounges, bars and pools
- Perks include VIP line access, drink specials and reduced rates on shows
- Passes do not expire and can be used over multiple visits to Las Vegas
- Includes four of the top 10 clubs on Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100 list for 2015: Marquee, Tao, Hyde and Lavo
WhenRedeem vouchers for V Card and individual venue passes by June 30, 2015; the card and passes do not expire
V Theater and Saxe Theater
3663 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- One V Card for $45 (reg. $162.14, including all fees)
Travelzoo Tip: For more information on the V Card and a list of Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
The fine print
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Vouchers can be redeemed immediately. To redeem, print voucher and bring it with you to the V Theater and Saxe Theater Box Office, located inside the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resorts & Casino. Hours of operation are daily from 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Vouchers will be exchanged for a V Card and individual passes redeemable at each venue. The V Card and passes never expire, though vouchers must be redeemed for V Cards by June 30, 2015. Not valid on Memorial Day weekend, Fourth of July weekend, Labor Day weekend, New Year's Eve or for special events. Please call in advance to see if there are any special events on the dates you'd like to attend. Only valid at Marquee on Mondays. Must be 21 or older with a valid ID.
You might also like
Mobile Application (Cooper Media Corp)