Travel 2 Go
And this is the travel quotes script in action:
- Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone. - The Dhammapada
- Travel is only glamorous in retrospect. - Paul Theroux
- When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable. - Clifton Fadiman
- He who would travel happily must travel light. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Your true traveller finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty - his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure. - Aldous Huxley
- No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. - Lin Yutang
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - Saint Augustine
- I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move. - Robert Louis Stevenson
- A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. - Lao Tzu
- Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe. - Anatole France
- Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. - Seneca
- Travelers never think that THEY are the foreigners. - Mason Cooley
- Half the fun of the travel is the esthetic of lostness. - Ray Bradbury
- There are only two emotions in a plane: boredom and terror. - Orson Welles
- I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. - Mark Twain
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
- The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor.
- I love to travel, but hate to arrive. - Albert Einstein
- Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen. Benjamin Disraeli
- I should like to spend the whole of my in life traveling abroad, if I could anywhere borrow another life to spend afterwards at home. William Hazlitt
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. - Douglas Adams
- Tourists don't know where they've been, travelers don't know where they're going. - Paul Theroux
- Anything we fully do is an alone journey. - Natalie Goldberg
- Don't listen to what they say. Go see.
- When you get there, there isn't any there there. - Gertrude Stein
- Who lives sees much. Who travels sees more.
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. - Mark Twain
- I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train. - Oscar Wilde
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost
- The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. - G. K. Chesterton
- It is better to travel alone than with a bad companion.
- If you come to a fork in the road, take it. - Yogi Berra
- To awaken quite alone in a...
You might also like
Aroma2Go USB Diffuser - Travel Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser "Black"
Health and Beauty (Believe Essentials Inc.)
Wine2Go - The Foldable Wine Bottle
Universal Travel Adapter (UK, EU, AU, US plugs) with Dual USB Charger - All-in-One 100-250V Surge/Spike Protected Electrical Plug with Fast Charging USB Ports, International Sockets covering 150 Countries - Buy Now and Join the World of Smart Travel
Toothpaste 2 Go Starter Pack
Health and Beauty (MCM)
PAIR of 2 Purple and Pink Lid Vino2Go 10 oz Travel Party Tumbler Adult Wine Sippy Cup
Kitchen (Religious Gifts)