Travel attractions for Los Angeles
- Los Angeles is a world-class premium shopping destination. Not only do we have a variety of stores to suit every taste and budget; we also have several different types of shopping venues. Here's a comprehensive and up-to-date list of LA-area malls, shopping districts (such as the Grove and Third Street Promenade) and open-air markets, organized by location. It includes factory outlets and farmers markets.
- Free and low-cost activities in and around Los Angeles. The list includes free shows, museum exhibits, free tours and activities in downtown L.A. and more!
- A list of tourist attractions in Los Angeles and the surrounding area. The list is arranged by location to make it easy for you to figure out what's near your hotel. The list includes attractions such as Landmarks, Performing Arts Centers, Shopping Malls & Districts, Amusement Parks and other tourist activities.
- Los Angeles is a world-class destination for museum patrons, including the J. Paul Getty Trust, Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA), the Norton Simon collection, the Huntington Library, and dozens more.
- Los Angeles is one of those places where kids can feel at home. There are many options in and around this bustling city for travelers with young children in tow. Here are some of the city's best bets.
- Some ideas on what to do during an extended layover at Los Angeles International Airport.