Travelzoo Hawaii packages
For $1, 399 per person, spy multicolored sunsets over some of Hawaii's most iconic islands with a . Stop in a new Hawaiian island each day with a deal that saves $1, 400 per person on regular prices.
Spend two nights in Waikiki, followed by a seven-night cruise, beginning on Nov. 12, Nov. 19; Nov. 26 (over Thanksgiving); Dec. 3, Dec. 10. For $60 more per person, depart on these 2016 dates: Jan. 14; Jan. 21; April 21; April 28; Nov. 24; Dec. 1, Dec. 8.
Including more than $1, 200 in extras, the first 100 cabins booked score the following:
- Two pre-cruise hotel nights in Waikiki with daily breakfast
- Seven-night cruise in an oceanview cabin
- Prepaid gratuities on the cruise
- $100 shore excursion credit per cabin
- Honolulu sightseeing tour, including Pearl Harbor
- Transfers between airport, hotel and ship, luggage handling and lei greeting
- The Ultimate Dining Package; eat at specialty restaurants every night of the cruise
- Third and fourth guests in a cabin sail free; just pay taxes, hotel and transfers ($239 per person)
For $1, 799 per person, upgrade to a balcony cabin and receive all of the extras above plus a hotel upgrade in Waikiki and $100 in onboard credit per cabin.
Norwegian Cruise Line's Pride of America is the only ship with an itinerary that features all seven days in the Hawaiian islands without any travel days at sea. The ship offers 18 restaurants, nine bars and lounges and two pools.
for more information on this deal. This is part of a larger sale, including Hawaii sailings on most major cruise lines with exclusive extras.
You might also like
1 piece pink romantic flower rose pillow cushion plush toys hobby lobby décor home decorators collection blinds
1 piece yellow KISSING emoticon pillow hobby lobby décor home decorators collection blinds