Travel quiz questions
Here at Thomson Towers we love learning about the world. And we also love putting our hard-earned travel knowledge to the test. So we’ve put together as series of quizzes based on our favourite destinations, next up – Turkey…
Whether you’re a holiday addict or you simply love BuzzFeed, there’s nothing like a travel quiz to awaken those brain cells. We’ve pulled together 10 questions on Turkey for you to test your know-how. Start with the easy ones and work your way up. Answers are at the bottom – but no cheating…
a) White and blue
b) White and red
c) Red and black
2. What is Turkey’s capital city?
3. Turkey is known as a bridge between which two continents?
a) Asia and Europe
b) Asia and Africa
c) Africa and Europe
4. Which river flows through Istanbul?
5. Turkey is bordered by three seas, what are they?
6. Which four Turkish airports does Thomson fly to?
a) Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman, Izmir
b) Antalya, Dalaman, Bodrum, Istanbul
c) Ankara, Antalya, Bodrum, Izmir
7. Eight countries border Turkey, which of the following is NOT one of them?
8. Archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann began excavations at the Historic Site Of Troy in which year?
You might also like
Mobile Application (World Apps)
Mobile Application (AppyNation Ltd.)