Travel on Chinese passport
The passport previously had an across-the-board 5-year period of validity. Since 2007, it is valid for 10 years for bearers above 16 years of age, and for 5 years for bearers below 16 years of age. According to the 2006 Passport Law of the People's Republic of China, renewal of previously issued passports ended on January 1, 2007. However, passports renewed before 2007 remained valid until expiry.
The newest version of the regular Chinese passport is the Biometric Passport, which replaced its predecessors "Form 92", "Form 97-1" and "Form 97-2". It was released to the general public in 2012. The passport consists of 48 pages.
Ordinary Passport - InsideInside page of the Form "97-2" PRC Ordinary Passport.
- Passport code (P)
- Country Code (CHN)
- Passport number (G########) - consists of one letter indicating passport type (G = ordinary), followed by eight digits
- Given Names
- Sex (M/F)
- Date of birth (DD.MMM.YYYY)
- Date of issue (DD.MMM.YYYY)
- Place of birth (Province, or city/province/state if born abroad)
- Place of issue (Province, or place of diplomatic/consular authority if issued abroad)
- Date of expiry (DD.MMM.YYYY)
- Machine Readable Code
You might also like
RFID Passport Holder Love in Chinese language written on beach, Cover Case / Wa
Barbie Collector Dolls of The World China Doll
Wrapables Ethnic Embroidered Wristlet Clutch Purse Kit
Art and Craft Supply (Wrapables®)
SeeedStudio - Seeed T-shirt - Geek Heart - XL(Europe) - DIY Maker Open Source BOOOLE
Home Improvement (SeeedStudio)