Travelzoo Las Vegas Specials
This 14-night package to Vietnam and Cambodia from Fleetway Travel includes all flights, hotels and an overnight Halong Bay cruise, for £1195 per person. Even better, it has over six months of travel dates to choose from and saves up to £450 on the price of self-packaging.
- Return flights from London Heathrow, and all internal flights, with Vietnam Airlines
- Three nights at the La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel, Hanoi
- An overnight full-board Halong Bay cruise
- Three nights in Siem Reap, Cambodia, at the Angkor Paradise Hotel
- Four nights at the Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort, Hoi An
- Three nights at the Paragon Saigon Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
- Daily breakfast at all hotels
Depart on any Tuesday or Friday between 10 April-30 June and between 15 August-10 December. Travel between 1 July and 14 August from £1395 per person. Alternatively travel during January-March, 2016, for £1295 per person.
For more information, visit .
Your trip starts off in Vietnam's capital, Hanoi. The hotel is in the city's Old Quarter and less than a kilometre from Hoan Kiem Lake and Dong Xuan Market. From Hanoi, you'll depart for an overnight Halong Bay cruise that includes accommodation onboard the ship and all of your meals.
After a short flight, you'll touch down in Siem Reap in Cambodia, home to the temples of Angkor. Accommodation is at the Angkor Paradise Hotel, a 10-minute drive from Angkor Wat.
Next you'll visit Hoi An, the UNESCO World Heritage Site (and Travelzoo favourite) known for its well-preserved historic architecture. The city is also famed for its regional dishes including cao lau, a noodle dish made with pork, and banh xeo, a type of crispy Vietnamese pancake.
The final stop on your tour is Ho Chi Minh City. The hotel is less than 10 minutes' walk from the Saigon Central Post Office (designed by Gustave Eiffel, of Eiffel Tower fame), and approximately a 15-minute walk from Ben Thanh Market.
- Add a 3-night stay in Bangkok at the Rembrandt Hotel in a Superior room (Room only board base) for £245 more per person
- Upgrade to Economy Deluxe flights for £595 more per person
You might also like
Lucky Brand Selden LB1402 Travel Tote Handbag,Khaki,One Size
Apparel (6pm Lucky Brand Handbags)