The Professional Travel Bloggers Association (PTBA) is a non-profit group made up of travel bloggers for the purpose of furthering the profession. The PTBA strives to provide education and resources so that more travel bloggers will be able to make a living via blogging, and also provide guidelines and direction to improve the overall professionalism of the industry (see the Code of Ethics here).
What do I get for my membership fee?
- Membership in the only association that brings Travel Bloggers and Industry Professionals together, allowing you to demonstrate your commitment to your chosen profession
- An entry in the PTBA database which is fully searchable by our industry members. Your profile can display as much information as you wish to share, and if you authorise it to do so, pulls in numbers automatically from Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and more, demonstrating your reach to our industry members. The search tool is something that the travel industry and PR companies have been wanting for a long time and their excitement about using it to find good travel bloggers to work with is substantial. Explain on your profile page what you are interested in, and let industry members find you
- A say in the direction of your professional association from this point forward. The PTBA is a democratic body — travel bloggers elect representatives from the membership to set policy and make decisions. This association has started off with some achievable goals in its first year and will grow to do more and more over time
- Access to a members only facebook group where you can connect with other bloggers and industry members
- Representation at a variety of Industry conferences. The PTBA has presented at a number of industry trade shows, including ITB Berlin and WTM Latin America, as to the benefits of both the association and working with travel bloggers who are members of the association, and will continue to work with industry to raise the profile of travel bloggers
The PTBA requires its blogger members to have being blogging for a minimum of nine months and to have had more than 3, 000 page views in the last thirty days. The annual fee is $75.
Please provide a screenshot of your last 30 days traffic statistics from Google Analytics. We only accept Google Analytics screenshots as this is the industry standard. Reports from other statistics programs will not be accepted.
Please also provide a link to a post on your website that meets the minimum time requirement for membership also.
You might also like
THE SPORT & TRAVEL TOWEL: Microfiber, ultra-light, hang loop. 3 SIZES: Beach/Gym/Hand. MANY COLORS. Super-absorbent SportLite Towels